We are happy to announce the general availability of the InWorldz Cloud IDE for LSL. This tool allows you to edit, save, and compile your LSL scripts via a web browser from anywhere!
To create projects and save files into the cloud, you will need an InWorldz account. However, no login is required to edit scripts on the web page and to check that they compile.
InWorldz CloudIDE features include:
- Code completion and snippet support (Ctrl + Space to activate)
- LSL syntax highlighting
- Phlox powered enhanced error reporting
- Easy, one click navigation to the location of a compile error
- Project support: Save files under collections of projects
- Support for syntax highlighting of InWorldz constants and functions
Check it out and get started with your LSL projects at https://cloudide.inworldz.com ! It works on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Happy coding.